Tuesday, December 18, 2007

#58 - X365

Kara R. - Where to even start? You are like a sister to me. We fight as much as me and my real sisters do! :-) I could never fight with you like you do with your real sister though... You two are vicious!

You are so cute with Rene right now. I hope that this is the one for you. He is so good for you. I want you to be happy sweetie!

This is being written just a couple of days after you and I had a chat in Kim's living room at like 1AM where we talked about boys and life and breakuups and crap like that. I hope that you can give me advice like that again someday. I am really feeling fucked up by this whole situation I am in, and I love that I can tell you stuff that I can't even tell your sister! You are a totally impartial voice of reason. Please stay like this forever! Love you Sister!

No comments: