Monday, December 31, 2007

#71- X365

Shumon K. - Where to begin...

You FINALLY gave me job! I only had to hound you for like a whole year to get it though! Has it really been almost two whole years that we have been together?!?! I love you and my job, but for more reasons than I can say here! :-) I feel so right in this location... I mean, This just feels like a really good fit. I am comfortable (in a good way) and I think I'm doing a great job. I know and love the product and I am great with our customers. Why am I not running the joint? Tee hee hee, Kidding!

Tonight, I'm supposed to go and see you perform at a New Year's Party. I am excited to see you rock out to your creations. It's one thing to see and hear clips on MySpace or YouTube, but to see you perform live is going to be amazing!

Have fun, and I look forward to an amazing 2008 together!

No comments: