Tuesday, January 01, 2008

#72- X365

Marge R. - Happy New Year Chickie! I actually miss you so much! Of all the things I lost in the Divorce, you are going to be one of the worst things to have gone away...

You and your Hubby were some of the only people that I really liked and trusted. I wish that you could have helped us out. You two are this amazing unit together. You inspire me with the thought that love is truly out there... and that it is accessable to us mere mortals. Anyone can find love, in the strangest places...or situations :-)

I am so happy to see that your darling baby is growing more and more each day! I cannot wait to see the person that she becomes. Chloe is a real treasure! She is so lucky to have such loving parents to care for her.

Call me sometime. My cell # hasn't changed. I do miss you girl. I hope that I haven't lost you forever.

No comments: