Thursday, January 03, 2008

#74 - X365

Cody S. - You were my second love. I was ready to become a Housewife or whatever you wanted from me. I was broken when we were no more...

You see, we were introduced by a mutual friend. She actually helped me out because on one of our first dates, she TOLD me what to cook for you to really impress you. It seemed like we were moving along really well, and I was really falling for you when Jody told me that she had feelings for you. I quit seeing you to spare her feelings, but it was a huge regret. I saw you in passing a couple more times after that and every time I wanted to run up to you and tell you that I had made the biggest mistake of my life by leaving you.

I always thought of you each time I heard the song Cold Day in July by the Dixie Chicks. I wish I knew how you are doing. I'm thinking of you tonight. I hope you know it.

No comments: