Wednesday, January 02, 2008

#73 - X365

Kelly H. - Oh My Hoodke! What am I ever going to do with you? I have love for you boy that I cannot deal with! You are a Fruit Fly's dream!

I am seriously one Diet Dr. Pepper away from kidnapping you, tying you up and keeping you forever! You are mean to some of my boyfriends though! (You are kind of a heartbreaker!) (Admit it) (You know it's true!)

There are so many things that we need to do before Holly's wedding! Like get me a freaking plane ticket to Texas! (Since some princess simply will not drive there! Hint, Hint) I wonder how many Scotiabank movie points I will get for those tickets? I'd better get at least four movies! Mofo, this is going to be an expensive weekend! There is no one I'd rather go to a wedding with other than you though Darling!

No comments: