Sunday, February 24, 2008

#86 - X365

Renea M. -

You were one of my first friends ever. We lived across the street from each other for the first ten or so years of our lives. You were my first sleepover (not counting Grandma and Grandpa's) and I still remember your older brothers bugging us all night. I can't remember if I made it the night or not... :-)

One of my favorite memories involves the 1988 Calgary Winter Olympics. We were watching the news or something at your house and it had a replay of Elizabeth Manley's Silver Medal Performance. I told your brother, "she is going to get a medal" and he said basically, no way. I told him, I'd bet him "a Hundred Bucks". I was right, and they showed her getting her medal, and he said he was going to buck me like a horse, 100 times... Sigh, I was soooo Pissed!!! I wanted my Hundred Dollars!!! hahaha!

No comments: