Monday, February 25, 2008

#87 - X365

Carmody W. -

My favorite memory of you is making radio stations on our old 2 deck ghettoblaster. Remember WFUZZ Radio Fuzz Chzhhhssshkkkaakkhz??? Haha!

We would chat and do fake weather and sports scores, and then have a song cued up on the other deck, hit play and record it all. Kids these days with their Digital players are never going to have the joy of making mix tapes. Sure, they can burn a disc, but it's not the same :-)

Then there was the time that we dyed our hair with Kool-aid. For the record, my bedroom wall was stained with cherry Kool-aid until my sister painted the wall five years later! Haha!

You were such a cool kid, so fun and youthful. We never went "hoodlum". When you went off to that Private high school, I think our group lost a good thing in you. I hope you have a fantastic life overseas, and I hope we can have a pint someday and reminisce in person.

No comments: