Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weird posts will automatically be inserted here...

When I took My Hiatus from public Blogging, I kept writing. The Hubby and I had just begun a strange and wonderful stint in Couples Therapy where he asked that I stop writing publically for a while. Of course, I weighed out the pros and cons of making such a sacrifice, and came to the conclusion that I would stop (for a while) but I would be coming back someday.

I kept writing and I have two beautiful spiral notebooks full of notes and thoughts about everything from current events to what I made for supper that night. The saddest part of the break from here, I think, was that I was doing what was called the X-365 project, where I wrote a blurb every day about someone who had been in my life and had left me with a memory, or a story of some variety.

I finished the X-365 project in these notebooks and I am going to transfer them here. I will use the correct dates and there will be random posts appearing because of this. There was a really neat feeling I had while I was finishing this project. It made me really think about the people that I had met in my years on this planet. Some of the stories made me laugh and some made me really sad. I reconnected with a few people because of the project. Others still don't know what I wrote about them. That is why I am going to transcribe the journal entries to here. I thought that all the people I wrote about deserved to see the thoughts I have about them.

I think the rest of the notebooks contents can stay private. That is the compromise I can make to The Hubby. The thoughts I had while we were working on fixing our Broken Mess of a Relationship, and Creating a new beautiful Girl in the process, can stay between us... (for now :-)

2 comments:

becky said...

What the? You're back!!! I had you on my old Bloglines, and just now saw ya. Welcome back to the internets, my girl!

GodIsNature said...

Hippie!!! :-)