Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

At work today, we've been handing out candy to the kids that are Trick-or-Treating. There have been loads of really cute kiddies. This is one of the days of the year that I really want a child. Travis and I have been trying for a while, but so far the only pitter-patter at our house so far, is our Dog and Cat.

There were two cuties who stood out today. A little Dragon who made the cutest little Roar, and a cheerleader with these adorable pig-tails and pom-poms. They win my Cutest Kids Awards for the day. I hope that we get a bunch more at the house tonight!

I loved Halloween as a kid. I'm a bit of a Drama Queen, so the dress-up aspect of it was really the draw. I could take or leave the candy no problem. I still like to dress up and go out. In fact, I was excited to go on Saturday night to the Broadway Theater because they did a showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I had never seen it in a setting as such! It was awesome. There were people throwing things at the screen and saying lines, and dancing along with the cast! It was the most fun I had ever had at the theater!

I Can't Wait Until Next Year!!!!

No comments: