Friday, February 17, 2006

Tattoo You

(Not the Rolling Stones version, sorry to cause confusion.)

I have wanted this character as a tattoo for a long time. The story behind it being I love the show and I saw an alter-ego in the character. She's the "Cute, but Ditzy Blonde". The girl that no one suspects can throw a punch. The girl who is kind to flora and fauna, but would kick your butt into next week if she had to. She's who I was and to an extent who I always want to be.

I have mulled this over for nearly 6 years! I finally think that It's time to get this done. Here's my question to all of you. Where have any of you had work done? I am looking for a qualified artist, price really doesn't matter that much. Do you have stories, good and bad about getting a tattoo? What do you think of my choice? I need feedback because Travis is getting tired of hearing about me wanting this darned tattoo! :-)

No comments: