Saturday, February 18, 2006

Thinking Day Tea

Today was the Saskatoon Area Girl Guides Thinking Day Tea and Bake Sale. It was alright, but I had a terrible headache all morning and most of the afternoon so I didn't enjoy today much at all. Got some sweet muffins though. :-)

I am having a hard time burning a disk right now. For the Freehouse tomorrow night, I've got a list of songs that I've ripped off of disks I already own. Half of them are copying and one in perticular keeps screwing up. I don't get it! I can burn a disk of downloaded music from Kazaa or something, with no problems, but I can't copy songs that I paid for!!! Arrgh!

COMPLETELY UNRELATED: Am I the last person on earth to watch Crash? What a powerful movie. One of the most amazing scenes is the one with the Hispanic family, when the Armenian store owner goes to shoot the locksmith and his daughter jumps into his arms... "It's a really good cloak". Her innocence is so moving. I could blather on and on. I really, Really want to own this film.

No comments: