Monday, May 01, 2006

I am going to go mad!!!

My wonderful husband rented The Godfather : The Game for the Playstation 2. He is enthralled with acting out one of his favorite movies in video game form... I on the other hand, am humming the theme to this movie incessantly both in my head and out loud.

I went to Sparks tonight, and as we made lip gloss, I was asked what song I was humming. They wanted to know which movie it was from, and one of the Moms that was there laughed as I tried to explain The Godfather (which I have never actually seen) to a group of five year olds without the whole mafia thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to play that game so badly. Too lazy to hit the video store though.

Jackie said...

I love all movies Mafia! I've seen the Godfather movies several time. A person either likes them or they don't. Secertly I want to be a Mafia Don. Guess it's not really a secret anymore.

How do you make lip gloss??

Tracey said...

Truthfully, it looks like a good game. There is enough to do missions wise and all. I may 'allow' him to buy it.

Jackie, I bought a lip gloss kit from the Giggle Factory on 2nd Avenue, and it comes with EVERYTHING! There are 4 tubes of colours, three flavors, the tub of base and little spoons and cups to mix it all in. It turned out pretty well concidering it was only $20 for 12 little pots of gloss.