Sunday, June 04, 2006

Big Love Season Finale

When HBO does a series, they really do a series! I've watched Big Love and I am addicted. The characters have drawn me into their lives. I am really sad for the summer break now.

SPOILER ALERT AHEAD: (hilight to read)

So they took Barb and the family to the Mother of the Year awards ceremony, and outed the family to the public. Everyone knows that they are poligamists!!! This is going to have huge implications to the stores, the kids and everyone's lives! The store will probably end up struggling next season if it doesn't get shut down completely. What a great setup for next season! They now have to put out some MAJOR fires before they can move on with all of their lives...

And I kind of peeked in and watched the Sopranos season / series end tonight too. That was a nice finish. I'm excited to get this on DVD to complete our set.

6 comments:

Ross said...

you can't complete the sopranos just yet. they have been renewed for eight more episodes for 2007 sometime. not all the actors have signed on yet but james gandophini and edie falco both have.

Anonymous said...

I've watched a few of the Big Love episodes and find it to be a really good show. I'll probably watch them all on Movie Central Express :)

Tonight's Sopranos wasn't officially the end of the season/series. There will be eight more "bonus" episodes sometime in early 2007. I wasn't exactly impressed with tonight's episode as an ending to the series -- quite lame actually.

They better finish it off with a bang next year, or I'll be some kind of upset.

Anonymous said...

Damn! Ross beat me to it!

Jackie said...

I watch Big Love too! Kind of funny how you watch a couple of episodes just to see what it's like and then you have to watch every week.

I love all things Mafia but I never got into the Sopranos. For the longest time we lived places where TV was lacking. Thank goodness we are civilized again.

John and I are working our way through NYPD Blue Season 1 on DVD. Summer TV sucks....thank goodness for DVD box sets.

becky said...

I found this online:

HBO has renewed the hit drama series Big Love for a second season, it was announced today by Carolyn Strauss, president, HBO Entertainment. Filming of new episodes will begin this August, with debut set for 2007.

It's a disturbing but irresistable show!

Unknown said...

Can I hear a diddo?!? I am addicted to both Sopranos and Big Love. It is gonna be a long freakin' summer.