Tuesday, August 22, 2006

An Ode to my Craptastic Computer



Oh, Computer! How do I loathe thee? Let me bemoan all of the ways!
You are slow, so very slow. To watch a video on you takes the patience of a saint. My You-tube clips are painfully choppy, and any streaming video is more aptly defined as trickling video.
You are filled with poorly-maintained software, (Because we are much too cheap to treat you well) and you like to crash if not lovingly tended to.
Your monitor has the words "1024 = NO!" lovingly tattooed on it, a previous owner's warning to all future users.
The best thing about you, my piece-of-crap-computer, is the fact that you are going to be leaving us sooner than later, and I'll be able to hold my head up high and proclaim:
I'm getting a Dell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that thing looks even worse than the current piece of garbage I refer to as a "computer". Good thing a replacement is on the way soon.